Don’t see a role for you? Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date.
Do you consider yourself to be – an old school, hard core analogue electronics engineer? Can you say yes to these requirements?
Electronics engineering honours degree;
• Experience with design, development of the power electronics including Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) systems, from the first principles
to the finished product
• Experience with Lithium-Ion batteries
• Experience with battery management systems design and implementation
Do you have any of these other skills and experiences?
Experience with design and implementation of the electronics health check systems
• Experience with micro controller programming
• Printed circuit board design and layout to minimise EMI
Experience with Power Line Communication and or Fibre Optic communication protocols and standards;
• Experience with autonomous platform electronics and sensors
• Experience with robotics or unmanned aerial systems
• Experience with high voltage system design
Then apply to join Tethered Drone Systems in Portsmouth and you can join us on an exciting innovative technology journey.
To apply, contact Jim via email@example.com